Sunday, June 03, 2007

Estoy en Espana

Hola!
So, Summer is not in Doha anymore.....
I have finished my 2 years in Doha, and I will soon start Medical School at the University of Washington. Some friends/family have requested an update on my summer travel plans, and this is the best I can do:

Until June 11th I will be in Spain
From June 11th until June 14th or 15th, I will be visiting Ithaca. I'm looking forward to exploring some of my old haunts (eating mintchip Purity IceCream and running in the plantations), visiting a professor or two, and hopefully seeing some of the students from Qatar doing summer research.
From June 15th until June 25th or so, I will be in Iowa.
Then Idaho, Montana, Las Vegas, California, and some places in between. I plan to see family and friends along the way and visit some national parks.
School starts August 10th.

Hopefully I'll see some of you along the way. I'll try and write a couple more Qatar posts, and then my already sporadic blog posting will cease.

Thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home