Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sand Duning!!!

Although it was a while back when this happened, I wanted to post some pictures and share a little with you all.
For a small fee, a group of us signed up to have some Qatari gentleman drive us in their SUVs to the desert.

I was fortunate enough to ride in the back of the car on our trip. At one point, I forgot to buckle up and we hit a bump that sent me flying to the ceiling and then slamming back down on the seat. It hurt a bit, but was still a lot of fun. Just another example of how I am losing intelligence as I put off another year of medical school. No worries.


Somewhere out there is Saudi Arabia..........Across the Inland Sea..........


Our guides, and the lovely Qatar sun.


So, just another amazing weekend in Qatar.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Summer are you in the car going down the sand dune?

4/14/2006 11:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home